Meticulous hand craftsmanship and signature deep tufting make the Manchester Chesterfield Sofa a masterpiece and adds the classic old world charm to any space. With all over hand-tufting on the seat, back and arms, this sofa reminds us of the opulent tradition of 19th-century British men's libraries and clubs. With its carefully crafted proportions, the comfort and the style provided by this sofa are surely you will cherish for life.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Deep hand-tufting and bold scroll arms.
- Accented with hand-applied antique brass nailheads.
- Sturdy hand turned legs.
- 8 way hand tied coil spring suspension.
- Tufted tight back and fixed seat.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- 20 Leather Options.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is the Manchester Chesterfield 3 Seater sofa in Italian Vintage Tobacco Leather.
1 Seater: 42" W x 35" D x 34" H
2 Seater: 64" W x 35" D x 34" H
3 Seater: 84" W x 35" D x 34" H
4 Seater: 96" W x 35" D x 34" H