POLY FIBER FILL
Poly Fiber is a man-made plush fill that is used as an alternative to 'Down feather blend'. Poly fiber fill clusters are used to fill a pillow and thin flat sheets of poly fiber are used for the filling of a sofa or a bed.
QUALITIES & BENEFITS OF POLY FIBER FILLED PADS
- Practical and cost efficient - Poly fiber fills are easy on pocket as compared to down feather or microfiber fill.
- Hypoallergenic - These fills are ideal for products designed for allergy sensitive people.
- Easy To Care For - Wash it, dry it - when it comes to easy maintenance, poly fiber fills are tough to beat!
DOWN AND FEATHER FILLING
"Down" is the undercoating of waterfowl and consists of light, fluffy filaments growing from a central quill point, thereby creating a three dimensional structure which traps air and gives down insulating ability. The properties of down which make it so popular are its light weight, compressibility, recovery power, resilience and breath-ability. At Gulmohar Lane, we give you an option of using a mixture of imported down and feather to give the most luxurious and comfortable experience.
CARE FOR FILLED PADS
- Fibre pads must be plumped daily after use to maintain the soft comfortable feel.
- To correctly maintain, at least weekly, turn the pad onto one of its outside edges and beat the opposite side vigorously inwards with the flat of your hand, repeat for each side, then shake and replace.
- Pads must be removed from their covers to carry out maintenance on a regular basis.
- Down feather filling might sometimes have a peculiar smell associated with feathers. This is natural and will go away with time. The feather pillows can be dried properly in sunlight for removing any such odour and humidity.
- Odor is completely normal on brand-new pillows. Allow new pillows to air out for several days before using them if the odor bothers you. Most of the odor dissipates on its own over time.