Our Austin side table is created by using the base made in the form of beautiful hand turned baluster shaped pedestal. Displaying its own innate beauty while imitating an infinite diversity of other natural materials - Decorative concrete is a quiet prepossessing complement to any architectural style and adds a great contemporary value when compared to other alternatives. The compact size table may be used in multiple ways: as quaint dining setup, as sides tables in living or as center-table in hallways and verandas. Allow Austin Table to stage flowers vases, antiques, photo memories and more.
- Hand turned baluster shaped pedestal base.
- Hand-applied all-over concrete look finish.
- Coated with a blend of Portland and other hydraulic cements with aggregate.
- Design appears with varied natural texture.
- Variations are expected in lot-batches. No 2 pieces are identical.
- Coated for subtle sheen and smooth touch.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is an Austin side table in Concrete finish.
20" Diameter x 21" Height