Handcrafted of solid wood, our Barnet Dining Table is a compact handcrafted round shaped dining with Chevron pattern on the table top, perfect for a cozy apartment or a small dining area. The charming baluster post with cove and ogee details give this table a dynamic design that’s crafted to last. Choose from various stain finishes as per your interiors.
- Tabletop handcrafted of kiln dried solid hardwood with Chevron pattern on the table top.
- Buffed edges for a more inviting look.
- Wood is a natural material and may have distinctive nicks, hairline cracks, wood patches, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance and are not defects.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Hand carved pedestal base.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Show here is a Barnet Round Dining Table in Country Cinnamon Top and Rustic Charcoal Base Finish.
36" Diameter x 30" Height