Patterned light beams spreading through each corner of your interior spaces - a marvelous sight to witness! And you will not be able stop admiring our Beehive Glass Lamp Stand for its beauty and flawless chisel cut finish. Truly a piece of treasure to behold!
- Adorning Chisel Cut Finish.
- Made of hand-blown glass.
- High quality thick glass.
- Lightweight & watertight.
- There may be color & texture variations, which are characteristics of the crafting process and contribute to their beauty.
- Lampshade not a part of the product (standard fitting).
- Uses one bulb in E27 fitting.
- Dry UL listed; suitable for indoor usage in dry locations; not to be directly exposed to excessive moisture or water
- PU wire 1 meter with a thumb switch.
- Wipe with clean and dry cloth.
- These vases/ lamps/ tea light holders are mouth blown and handcrafted by artisans. When the glass is in its molten state i.e. at 1400 degree Celsius a craftsman gathers a coloured gob on the blow pipe and blows molten glass into the mould to attain a desired shape. Once the glass cools down, cutwork artisans work on the vase with special tools to give it the desired texture. Considering each product is handcrafted and is passed through 18 hands, no two products are the same, giving each product its unique identity.
- Shown here is a beehive glass lamp stand in Brunette colour.
(Only Lamp Stand)
Base Diameter: 7"