The all-over tufting, the art deco legs, the stately modern silhouette; sounds like a perfect upgrade to your living room centerpiece. Our Bombay Sectional is one of the finest pieces to come from Gulmohar Lane's hand tufted collection, with straight lines outside and deep hand tufting inside. This streamlined design features a low tapered back and squared track arms with an all over tufted back. Bring home this sectional to add some mid-century vibes in the most elegant way.
Shown here is a L-shaped Sectional in Ebony leather composed of:
- Left Arm 2 seater Sofa
- Right Arm 3 seater Sofa
- Kiln-dried hardwood
- Mortise and Tenon joinery
- Deep hand-tufting on the inside and plain outside.
- Sinuous spring suspension system.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Choose standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4" foam core) or down-feather fill (feather and down wrapped around a 4" foam core)
- Left- or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item
- Leather options in Indian Scrunched Leather.
Left Arm seater Sofa: 54" W x 32" D x 31" H
Right Arm 3 seater Sofa: 80" W x 32" D x 31" H