Traced back to 2nd century A.D., Cane Rattan work in India is characterized by comfort, durability and aesthetic appeal. Amalgamating this ancient handmade technique along with art-deco style aesthetics, we bring to you our Bombay Rattan Sofa. Though natural in its appearance, rattan work lends a modern and offbeat look to the design while the hand tufts bring in colonial vibes. A time-honoured and distinctive look is sure to be created in your abode with this design.
- Deep hand tufting on the inside and rattan work on the outside.
- Rattan work on 3 sides of the sofa.
- Sinuous spring suspension system.
- Kiln-dried hardwood solid frame.
- Tenon and Mortise joinery.
- For Seats, choose between Polyfiber or Down Feather blend wrapped around on 4" foam core.
- Upholstery options in both leather and fabric.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Bombay Rattan 3 Seater Sofa in Vintage Scrunched Chestnut Leather.
- This design is also available in Fabric.
1 Seater: 37" W x 33" D x 30" H
2 Seater: 61" W x 33" D x 30" H
3 Seater: 81" W x 33" D x 30" H
4 Seater: 91" W x 33" D x 30" H