Camel back Sofa, inspired by the original 18th Century style by Thomas Chippendale, named for its elegant sloping back that’s high in the middle, then drops to the same height as its subtly rolled arms. The seats are completely upholstered in beautiful natural fabrics with fiber or feather filled scatter pillows. Classic, refined, and beautiful from all angles.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Traditional 8-way hand-tied spring suspension system.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery is used in frames.
- Maintains the signature curve of its 18th-century predecessor.
- Comes with a set of scatter pillows.
- For seats and back cushions, choose standard fill (poly fiber wrapped around 4" foam core) or (down-feather blend wrapped around 4" foam core).
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Fabric options in 100% Cotton, Cotton Blends & 100% Linen .
- Shown here is a 3 Seater sofa in Linen Cotton Sand & Pearl Stripes.
1 Seater: 46" W x 35" D x 32" H
2 Seater: 70" W x 35" D x 32" H
3 Seater: 84" W x 35" D x 32" H
4 Seater: 94" W x 35" D x 32" H