With a contemporary edge and a textured surface, our Concrete Island Floating Shelves will provide visual interest to the barren walls while making them an ideal place for resting your gathered objects. Featuring concealed mounting hardware, our shelf designs become one with the wall, providing sleek, minimalist display for your collectibles and books.
- Sleek, streamlined style has an industrial aesthetic
- Wall bracket mounting system included
- Hand-applied all-over concrete look finish.
- Coated with a blend of Portland and other hydraulic cements with aggregate.
- Design appears with varied natural texture.
- Variations are expected in lot-batches. No two pieces are identical.
- Light weight and durable.
- Coated with subtle sheen for smooth finish.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: Professional assembly required. Do it with the help of the instruction sheet provided with a local carpenter.
- Shown here is our Concrete Island Floating Shelf Large in Concrete Finish.
Large: 48”W x 12”D x 2.5”H
Small: 22”W x 12”D x 2.5”H