From patio, pool decks and other exterior environments, decorative concrete treatments have become an integral choice for home décor. Displaying its own innate beauty while imitating an infinite diversity of other natural materials - Decorative concrete is a quiet prepossessing complement to any architectural style and adds a great contemporary value when compared to other alternatives. With its sculptural simplicity, our concrete island collection adds a touch of manmade resilience to balance softer design elements. Seen here is rectangular 'TUNNEL' from the collection.
- Hand-applied all-over concrete look finish.
- Coated with a blend of Portland and other hydraulic cements with aggregate.
- Open silhouette base.
- Design appears with varied natural texture.
- Variations are expected in lot-batches. No two pieces are identical.
- Light weight and durable.
- Coated for subtle sheen and smooth touch.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Recommended for indoor spaces.
- Not suitable for outdoors.
Rectangle: 47" Width x 31" Depth x 15" Height
Square: 30" Width x 30" Depth x 15" Height
Square: 48" Width x 48" Depth x 15" Height
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.