As minimalistic as this may seem, our Corbett Bar Chair with Taarkashi work offers a dash of distinction with an encompassing silhouette and attractive spindle legs for a touch of traditional charm. Offering a high seat, this wooden design will add a touch of timeless classic to your bar counters. The Taarkashi work (brass wire inlay) provides an edge to the design and a beautiful break to the eyes from an overall wooden look, while the 360 degrees revolving seat offers an easy access to a greater range of area. Founded atop four legs connected by supports where you can rest your feet. Designed with sheltered armrests, this ensemble is a perfect perch.
- Hand-carved solid wood frame.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Adorned with Taarkashi work.
- Offers a smooth 360 degrees revolve.
- Spindle legs connected by feet supports.
- Ergonomically designed backrest & armrest for comfort.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is Revolving Corbett Bar Chair with Taarkashi in Forest finish.
19" W x 18" D x 40" H
Seat Height: 27”