Featuring heavy panels of solid wood which make for a substantial tabletop and solid cross leg base finished in rich walnut color, this table will add character to your interiors. At home, this table fits into any decor complemented by a clean, classic shape, and wonderfully warm, welcoming wood finish. Nicks, imperfections and natural variations in color are to be expected.
- Handcrafted in solid hardwood.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Sanded slightly after aging to enhance the wood's raw, welcoming appeal
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection
- This table comes as a knock down table and will require assembly.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Country coffee table in Country Cinnamon finish.
32" Width x 32" Depth x 17" Height
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.