One of the most versatile trends in the design world, which has been around since ancient Greece, the chevron pattern is an excellent choice for anybody who loves patterns. Handcrafted by our master craftsmen, this chevron patterned side table with its clean and architectural design will add that desired texture and warmth to your living space. We created a contemporary fusion of genuine leather clad top in warm hues and specially treated black metal legs. Handcrafted by our artisans who have been making leather trunks in Jaipur for years, the surface has beautiful chevron pattern with top stitch detail. This media TV unit features 2 drawers with metal knobs, as functional as it's stylish, it is perfect for your Media or Living room with TV. The low profile TV unit can hold your TV, or fit neatly below your wall-mounted LED TV.
- Leather clad top with solid metal legs.
- A rear opening for wire management) can be used for your set top box, consoles and other electronics, the drawers can be used to organize and store away all your media and accessories.
- Chevron pattern leather work with top stitch detailing.
- Corners accented by brass brackets with brass nail head deatiling
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes. No two pieces will be alike.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: DIY (Do It Yourself) Assembly required. Instructions sent with the product.
- Shown here is a Edward TV Unit in Indigo leather.
60" Width x 18" Depth x20" Height
Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use liquids and abrasives.