Our Faun bench multitasks as bench or coffee table with its refined mix of upholstery and wood. Choose the fabric that wraps cushioned top in heathered tones, its sophisticated color and subtle texture. The solid hardwood base is inspired by the Balustrade tables of the 17th-century monasteries. With its graceful carved legs and slightly distressed finish, this table is built by hand with careful attention to detail. The table is available in 2 sizes; square and rectangle.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Sanded slightly after aging to enhance the wood's raw, welcoming appeal.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Turned trestle legs in a baluster shape.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is a Bench in Walnut finish in 100% Linen A Persian Corridor Monsoon Fabric.
Table: 48" Width x 30" Depth x 18" Height
Bench: 60" Width x 20" Depth x 21" Height