We got inspired by the beautiful Gulmarg town in the Kashmir Valley. This charming sofa has a carefully hand-tufted, quilted look covered with our exclusive and supple natural leather. The internal frame and the tapered, handcrafted ringed legs are made in solid kiln dried wood to last years of usage. These legs are accented by high quality imported brass casters in front.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Sinuous Spring suspension system to give a slim façade.
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery.
- Standard fill (poly-fiber dacron layered on foam core).
- Made in 100% Genuine Leather.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Also Available in Fabric Options.
- Front Legs also available with imported solid brass casters in an antique finish. Please select Add Casters in the Add ons.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a 1 seater in Ebony Leather.
1 Seater: 32"W x 34"D x 37"H
2 Seater: 64"W x 34"D x 37"H
3 Seater: 80"W x 34"D x 37"H
4 Seater: 92"W x 34"D x 37"H