Maison dining table has a welcoming appeal that invites friends and family to gather over long meals and conversations. Its elegant country-style hand turned legs make a beautiful dining room and spotlights a fine attention to detail, with a sandblasted texture and distressed beige finish showing the natural grains of the wood. Perfect for those seeking to achieve a relaxed take on contemporary décor!
- Tabletop handcrafted of solid wood timbers.
- Hand turned tapered legs
- Wood is a natural material and may have distinctive nicks, hairline cracks, wood patches, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance and are not defects.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Kiln-dried treated imported hardwood.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
59" Width x 35" Depth X 30" Height
72" Width X 36" Depth X 30" Height