With the timeless appeal of colonial style and curves from Art Deco, our Malabar Hill Side Table adorns a ‘Minimal-Deco’ look. A look we coined. Steeped in South Bombay style décor, this wooden side table features rounded corners with splayed & tapered metal legs. Double drawers provide concealed storage for anything you want to tuck away; while the tabletop lets you show off framed family photos, lamps and more. Our Malabar Hill Collection narrates a story of fine hand-craftsmanship of an era gone by yet relevant in modern times.
- Handcrafted in solid hardwood.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Features splayed tapered metal legs.
- Black powder coated metal legs.
- Two storage drawers.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rub bedside table edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is Malabar Hill Side Table in Forest finish.
20” W x 16” D x 23” H