Meticulous hand craftsmanship and signature deep tufting make the Manchester Chesterfield Sofa a masterpiece and adds the classic old world charm to any space. With all over hand-tufting on the seat, back and arms, this sofa reminds us of the opulent tradition of 19th-century British men's libraries and clubs. With its carefully crafted proportions, the comfort and the style provided by this sofa are surely you will cherish for life.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Deep hand-tufting and bold scroll arms
- Accented with hand-applied antique brass nailheads
- Sturdy hand turned legs
- 8 way hand tied coil spring suspension
- Tufted tight back and fixed seat.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- 20 Leather Options.
- Shown here is the Manchester Chesterfield 1 Seater sofa in Ebony Leather.
1 Seater: 42" W x 37" D x 34" H
2 Seater: 64" W x 37" D x 34" H
3 Seater: 84" W x 37" D x 34" H
4 Seater: 96" W x 37" D x 34" H