Unfold a vintage dream with pastels and roses, a romance between the past and the present, a shabby chic splendor wrapped in a surprising sophistication, a delicate trend with a timeless recital by bringing home our ‘Rose Gardens’ wallpaper collection.
Taking you into the lap of nature, Gulmohar Lane brings to you a contemporary range of printed wallpapers, perfect to add understated luxury and elegance to your interior spaces.
- Printed on Non-woven textured wall covering paper.
- Water resistant wallpapers.
- Can be used on surfaces like gypsum board, smooth concrete, wooden panels, masonry, plaster, tile and laminates. Suitable for smooth surfaces.
- Commercially available pastes will work. Professional installation recommended.
- We do not provide installation services and the adhesives.
- We would recommend you to order swatches by clicking on the checkboxes and adding them to the cart in the swatch section below, before placing the final order. This would give you the exact touch and feel of the wallpaper. Please note that with every lot colors may vary.
- Based on our repeat pattern, please order extra wallpaper to seamlessly match the design sequence.
- Shown here is Mint Rose Gardens wallpaper.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order wallpaper swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- To calculate the square footage of your space, we recommend combining the width of each wall, then multiplying this number by your ceiling height in feet. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
- In order to help you with your wall covering calculations simply measure your walls and enter your measurements in the Wallpaper Calculator below to estimate how many standard rolls of wallpaper you will need.
1 Roll (50 sq. feet approx): 46”W x 156”H or 3.8’W x 13’H
Read the installation, maintenance and care instructions here.