Our Regiment Chesterfield is inspired by the 1930’s chesterfield variations and provides a button tufted back and sides with a deep fixed seat. Handcrafted flaring scroll arms and rows of antique brass nail head trim lend elegance and style to the silhouette. The front casters add that aristocratic touch to this classic design.
- Hand tufted back and sides
- Kiln-dried hardwood solid frame
- Mortise and Tenon joinery.
- Sinuous Suspension system.
- Hand -applied antique brass nail-heads
- Handcrafted turned front legs in dry walnut are also available fitted with imported antique brass casters.
- Please select Add Casters in the Add ons.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Made in 100% Genuine Leather
- Shown here is a 4 Seater Regiment sofa in Chestnut Vintage Scrunched Leather.
1 Seater: 42"W x 35"D x 28" H
2 Seater: 64"W x 35"D x 28" H
3 Seater: 84"W x 35"D x 28" H
4 Seater: 96"W x 35"D x 28" H