Just add a candlelight and see it glimmer through the rich natural hues and the offbeat shibori texture. Our Shibori Candle Glass Holder is like a piece of art passed down from generations, hence the dreamy vintage like hints! Even as a showpiece, it will gleam from all the corners to uplift the aura of your space. Multitasking as both vase and a candle holder, use this design to flaunt your flower bouquets or illuminate your space by placing candlesticks/ tea lights.
- Use as a candle holder or as a vase.
- Forest Culi Cut Effect.
- Made of hand-blown glass.
- High quality thick glass.
- Lightweight & watertight.
- There may be color & texture variations, which are characteristics of the crafting process and contribute to their beauty.
- Stunning on their own or when grouped together.
- Wipe with clean and dry cloth.
- These vases/ lamps/ tea light holders are mouth blown and handcrafted by artisans. When the glass is in its molten state i.e. at 1400 degree Celsius a craftsman gathers a coloured gob on the blow pipe and blows molten glass into the mould to attain a desired shape. Once the glass cools down, cutwork artisans work on the vase with special tools to give it the desired texture. Considering each product is handcrafted and is passed through 18 hands, no two products are the same, giving each product its unique identity.
- Shown here is a shibori glass candle holder in teal colour.
5" Width x 4.5" Depth x 3.5" Height