A versatile blend of traditional and modern styles, our Tuscany dining table is characterised by wooden panel lines on table top with brass detailing on the corners. Tuscany table's artisan-crafted tabletop is complemented by our straight-line metal base, finished in matte black. The metal base is oxidised then sealed for protection. This table is available in 2 sizes. Combine this table with any of our dining chairs and make your own exclusive dining set.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Buffed edges for a more inviting softer look.
- Rustic finish to enhance the natural grains of the wood.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish.
- Brass corners on wooden top.
- Combine this table with any of our dining chairs and make your own exclusive dining set.
- The metal base is oxidized then sealed for protection.
- Nicks, imperfections and natural variations in color are to be expected. The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit or with the help of a local carpenter.
- Shown here is the Tuscany Dining table in Walnut finish on top.
70" Width x 36" Depth x 30" Height
82" Width x 42" Depth x 30" Height