Traditionally the purpose of the ‘wings’ was to enclose the head or torso areas of the body in order to provide comfortable protection from drafts, and to trap the heat from a fireplace in the area where the person would be relaxing. The wingback bed adds a classical yet understated elegance to your bedroom. It features minimal and trendy upholstery accented with ornamental nail buttons to the wings. Add a touch of English elegance to your bedroom with this upholstered wingback bed.
- Amply padded throughout.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood frames
- Includes solid wood slat support system; requires a standard mattress between 6-11” thick.
- Hand-hammered antique brass nail heads on sides.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assemble yourself or with the help from a local carpenter with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Wingback bed in Linen Cotton Sage Fabric.
- Choose from the following Frame Types:
- Wooden Frame
- Bed with Drawer Storage
Queen Bed: 71"W x 84"D x 58"H
Queen Mattress Size: 60” W X 78”D X 6” to 12” H
King Bed: 83"W x 84"D x 58"H
King mattress Size: 72” W x 78” D x 6” to 12”H