With the timeless appeal of colonial style and curves from Art Deco, our Malabar Hill Bed adorns a ‘Minimal-Deco’ look. A look we coined. Steeped in South Bombay style décor, the wooden headboard features panels with groove detailing, while the base is adorned with splayed & tapered metal legs. Beautifully juxtaposing wood & metal, this ensemble is a touch of warmth, complete with rounded soft corners. Our Malabar Hill Collection narrates a story of fine hand-craftsmanship of an era gone by yet relevant in modern times.
- Handcrafted in solid hardwood.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Headboard features wooden panels with groove detailing.
- Features splayed tapered metal legs.
- Black powder coated metal legs.
- Solid wood slat support system; requires a standard mattress between 6-11” thick.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rub bedside table edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is Malabar Hill Bed in Forest finish (Queen Size).
Queen Size: 68” W x 87” D x 39” H
Queen Mattress Size: 60" W X 78" D X 6" to 12" H
King Size: 84” W x 87” D x 39” H
King Mattress Size: 72" W X 78" D X 6" to 12" H