One can just not get over the appeal and magnificence of age-old techniques and traditions. Express your sophisticated flair and flavour of décor by adding our Shibori Glass Vase to your décor arrangements. This extravagant and yet so graceful vase is sure to steal your heart away!
- Made of hand-blown glass.
- Executed in forest culi cut effect.
- High quality thick glass.
- Lightweight & watertight.
- There may be color & texture variations, which are characteristics of the crafting process and contribute to their beauty.
- Stunning on their own or when grouped together.
- Wipe with clean and dry cloth.
- These vases/ lamps/ tea light holders are mouth blown and handcrafted by artisans. When the glass is in its molten state i.e. at 1400 degree Celsius a craftsman gathers a coloured gob on the blow pipe and blows molten glass into the mould to attain a desired shape. Once the glass cools down, cutwork artisans work on the vase with special tools to give it the desired texture. Considering each product is handcrafted and is passed through 18 hands, no two products are the same, giving each product its unique identity.
- Shown here is a shibori glass vase in teal colour.
6" Width x 9.5" Depth x 12.5" Height