Multipurpose upholstered bench built with the refinement of its Edwardian inspiration. Tightly tufted at top, it offers steady and stable space for a tray of drinks, stack of books and your feet, and can be used for comfortable, impromptu seating.
- Solid handcrafted hardwood legs with antique brass casters have a multi-step walnut finish.
- Antique brass nail-head trim.
- Tufted upholstered seat cushion has a solid foam core with a polyester wrap.
- Frame and legs in solid hardwood.
- Webbing suspension
- Antique brass casters. also available without casters. Please specify your choice to our Customer Care.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Fabric options in 100% Cotton, Cotton Blends and 100% Linen.
- Shown here in Linen Cotton Indigo Fabric.
48" Width x 35" Depth 18" Height With Casters
48" Width x 35" Depth 16" Height Without Casters