Handcrafted in genuine leather by our master craftsmen, this chevron patterned magazine holder with its clean and architectural design will add that desired texture and warmth to your living space. Made by our artisans who have been making leather trunks in Jaipur for years, the surface has beautiful chevron pattern with top stitch detailing. It is a perfect accessory for your bedroom or the living room next to your sofa.
- Leather clad surface with strong Leather handles.
- Chevron pattern leather work with top stitch detailing.
- Accented by brass brackets in corners.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes. No two pieces will be alike.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is a magazine holder in Indigo leather.