A piece of art - dreamy and psychedelic, our Honeycomb Glass Vase offers a beautiful way to add some colour to your space while displaying your favourite blooms. Its tessellation effect narrates the story of ancient palace décor leading to the creation this marvelous design in classic hues.
- Made of hand-blown glass.
- Executed in hexagonal tessellation effect.
- High quality thick glass.
- Lightweight & watertight.
- There may be color & texture variations, which are characteristics of the crafting process and contribute to their beauty.
- Stunning on their own or when grouped together.
- Wipe with clean and dry cloth.
- These vases/ lamps/ tea light holders are mouth blown and handcrafted by artisans. When the glass is in its molten state i.e. at 1400 degree Celsius a craftsman gathers a coloured gob on the blow pipe and blows molten glass into the mould to attain a desired shape. Once the glass cools down, cutwork artisans work on the vase with special tools to give it the desired texture. Considering each product is handcrafted and is passed through 18 hands, no two products are the same, giving each product its unique identity.
- Shown here is a honeycomb glass vase in basil colour.