As leather is used, skin oils, perspiration and grease slowly start to attack the leather causing it to discolour, crack and peel. This damage can be seen on most items of furniture where a person sits, rests their hands and head.
Gulmohar Lane’s specially created Leather Conditioner can be used to keep your leather-upholstered furniture from drying out and developing cracks, while retaining its natural appeal. The barrier applied to the leather will also hold general dirt and soiling on the surface making the leather much easier to clean and care for. We recommend using Gulmohar Lane’s Leather Cleaner prior to using the Conditioner for best results.
Gulmohar Lane Leather Cleaner can be used on all different articles of leather, from furniture and car interiors to clothes, shoes, handbags etc. This cleaner can be used to clean leather that has become quite dirty and needs a good clean. It works on all colours of leather and all different grain types.
- Aniline & Semi-Aniline Leather
- Pigmented Leather
- Oil & Wax Pull Up Leather
- Two Tone, Mottled & Antique Finished Leather
** Not suitable for Suede & Nubuck
DIRECTIONS TO USE*:
1. Moisten the microfiber cloth accompanied by the leather Conditioning solution. We recommend using Gulmohar Lane’s Leather Cleaner prior to using the conditioner for best results.
2. Gently rub the desired area in circular motion without rubbing too hard. Rub sparingly into the leather in a circular motion. Applying a little will match the sheen of your leather; if you apply more it will enhance the shine on the leather.
3. Repeat the process one more time and let the area dry.
4. Leave to dry and then buff over with a cloth. It is crucial to buff this product for best results.
*It is advisable to do a patch test on a hidden portion of leather product like back or side of a sofa before applying it on the most visible area to see any adverse reaction or fading.
For external use only. Rinse eyes with water if contact should occur. Do not use the solution for suede or nubuck leather. Please follow the instructions carefully and do a spot test before applying on the entire product.
In order to help you with your wall covering calculations simply measure your walls and enter your measurements below to estimate how many standard rolls of wallpaper you will need. Please note that this is just an approximate calculation and not the exact value.