A heritage descending from the pre historic times, wooden carving in India is deep rooted - from ancient religious idols to ornate ceilings, this art is reflected in every culture of the nation. Blending this tradition with Gulmohar Lane aesthetics, we have designed our Mysore Hand Carved Nesting Side Table. The beautifully gouge carved wooden tabletop exemplifies precision while the metal base frame adds functionality and modernity to the entire design and makes it look distinctive. A must have for all living rooms, these nesting tables are sure to amaze the onlookers.
- Built of solid wood and iron.
- Angle iron frame in black finish supports hardwood top.
- Gouge carving technique is used to create the table top in wood.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Open silhouette base.
This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is a set of Mysore Hand Carved Nesting Side Tables in Forest and Charcoal finish.
Big: 18"W x18"D x22"H
Small: 15"W x15"D x17.5"H
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.