Descending from the modernist architectural movement of the early 20th century, this design is influenced from the Simplistic and Functional Bauhaus Movement. The sculptural and angular form along with a geometric profile renders a bold look to our Soho Dining Table. Furthermore, the tripod base design of the table will make for a class apart statement in your dining room.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Tripod shaped pedestal base.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is Soho Rectangle Dining Table in Country Forest finish.
70"W x 36"D x 30"H
82"W x 42"D x 30"H