Details Are In The Vases,‘Spring It Up’
Posted on March 18th, 2023 05:40 PM
The final step sprucing your space with essence is accessorising. Without the finishing touches, even the best-designed niches might seem incomplete. Vases are one of our favourite pieces for dialling up the design.
Vases come in a wide range of designs, hues, materials, and textures, and when added to a room, they instantly uplift it. Vases can be the perfect accent for any area, whether they are made of glass, porcelain, ceramic, wood, or even metal.
With spring just around the corner, let’s look at how to perfectly select the right flowers and style a vase based on their appearance and shape.
1) Make A Statement In The Foyer!
Use an intricate, eye-catching selection that will WOW your visitors when they first walk in!
2) Decorate Your Living Room Coffee Table!
Remember the rule of 3’s when it comes to making configuration. An embellished vase with flowers pairs well with stack of books and an aesthetic bowl.
3) Play With Heights!
Add visual height to a armchair or sofa by adding a taller vase, here add flowers for aromatics and romanticism!
4) Create A Grassland Oasis In Your Living Room!
Go over the top with a big adorning vase and robust arrangement of flowers on the table.
5) The Mantel Or Your Floating Shelf Is Phoning!
Use a medley of two, three, four, or even five mix- matching vases with the freshest flowers to add airiness and natural elements to your walls and other open areas.
6) The Dining Table Is The Perfect Place For Classic Vases.
These vases leave a clear opening for your guests to talk across the table while adding enchanting touch to the space.
7) Let The Textures Talk!
Decorative vases are great for adding tactile and visual texture to a space, which creates a dynamic room design, pick a vase with unique personality to use as a conversation starter when new visitors come to visit.
Once you’ve selected the vase that’s ideal for your space, it’s time to decide on what you’re going to put in it:
- Fresh flowers are perfect, but if using artificial or dried flowers they also have benefits, like having great-looking flowers all year round. With spring we do recommend fresh flowers though!
- If you’re working with a bunch of flowers, create a base with your desired greenery to get the perfect shape that you are looking for.
- The theme of your flowers is up to you, of course, but having some sort of colour theme really helps to bring it all together. You could arrange one colour or type of flowers, and try out what really looks good together with the colour palette of your interior.
- Don’t limit yourself to just flowers – go outlandish with it! Try pebbles, shells, leaves, grasses; or whatever you think looks wonderful. After all, it’s your collection– make it yours!
Overall, styling vases is a fun and creative way to add personality and visual interest to your home decor. With a little creativity and attention to detail, you can create beautiful and unique vase arrangements that will enhance the beauty of your living space.
HAVE FUN STYLING YOUR VASES – BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OUR VASES TO FIND THE PERFECT PICK FOR YOUR HOME!
Comment below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org