With its metal cage base stand and wooden top with natural grains and texture, our Seattle Side table reclaims a classic design with a twist for the modern era. It’s sophisticated interplay of mixed materials combine supreme craftsmanship with industrial influences. Combine it with one of our comfortable upholstered or metal beds to create a look that you will cherish for life.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood Table Top.
- Antique Brass finished Metal Base.
- Closed silhouette base.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is a Seattle Side table in Forest finished Table top and Antique Brass finished Metal Base.
18”Diameter x 20”Height