Playful, contemporary touches light up our The Artist’s Table. Straight lines, clean silhouette and enormous space shine in this urban loft design, reminiscent of city living at its finest. Use it like a work table or a country look dining table, The Artist’s Table is perfectly proportioned for contemporary spaces. With a wide frame and ample area to lay down your scattered work/ study piles, this ensemble creates a refreshing contemporary aesthetic. The table is constructed of imported solid wood and the metal accents in the base complement and stabilize the wooden construction finished in a rustic look.
- Constructed of imported Hemlock wood.
- Legs constructed of hemlock wood and features metal bars at the base for more strength and stability.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with a matte finish lacquer for protection.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest but without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is The Artist’s Table in Rustic Silver Teak Finish.
LARGE: 82” W x 42” D x 30” H
SMALL: 70" W x 36" D x 30" H