Traditionally the purpose of the ‘wings’ in a wing chair was to enclose the head or torso areas of the body in order to provide comfortable protection from drafts, and to trap the heat from a fireplace in the area where the person would be sitting. In historic times these were often used near a fireplace. Today, these chairs work beautifully as stylised accent pieces in a room, whether living, study or a bedroom. Gulmohar Lane wingback chairs are made in perfect proportions to give unparalleled style and comfort to your house.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with natural finish in the exposed areas.
- Clean curved legs with scraped edges to give a modern twist.
- Traditional 8-way hand-tied spring suspension system.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery in frame.
- Seat with options of standard fill.
- Fabric options in 100% Cotton, 100% Linen & Cotton Linen blends.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen's display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Shown here is a Wing Back Armchair in Gir Ivory Cotton Linen Blend.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
1 Seater Arm-chair
35" Width x 33" Depth x 44" Height
VIEW ALL WING BACK STYLES